Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy 6 year wedding anniversary

Happy Anniversary babe!  Wow, 6 years ago right now we were getting married in Maui...we were mau-ied...ha ha.  We had such a beautiful, blessed wedding day...an absolute perfect way to start our lives together.  I remember asking someone I worked with before we we got married (he had been married 20 some years), "What is the biggest piece of advice you have for married couples".  I of course thought he would say things about being patient, respecting each other, etc.  Instead, he said simply "pick the right one".  I picked the right one.  We definately don't always see eye to eye, and I know I can be a pain, but I know that we will be together until we are old and gray, and I'm still saying "You love my stinky ass".  (Although it may not be funny at that point when you have to change my depends).  Your my best friend, and I'm so lucky to be able to share my life with you.  scratch-scratch 

1 comment: