Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Headed to Jamaica!

Tomorrow morning...4:30 am....we wake up and head to the airport. We are super excited, well, I am at least. Barclay is moping around like a sick puppy dog tonight because he is sad to leave his kids. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to miss them too but this sad shit has gotta go...we are going to be on a beach in 24 hours!! Yes, I'm talking to you hunny as you read this over my shoulder.

Do airlines charge for bags these days? Do they charge for bags that weigh more than say a vehicle? I have an entire suitcase full of shoes. Yes, I do. I have over packed. This is our first vacation in a really long time and I have clearly forgotten how to travel light.

Okay, you all must go and see our family picts that our friend Donnell did for us. She is a very talented photographer. She also did our friend Aimee's picts. Go to www.donnellprobst.com

One more thing, if you are reading this and thinking of breaking into our house cause we are on vacation, grandma is actually here with the kids and we have random people coming over to check in on them as well. Barclay didn't want me to write about leaving because of stories of houses being vandalized while people are gone. Our house isn't going to be empty...and we have a very mean and ferocious dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment