Sunday, October 25, 2009

Owen and Mommy's Day Out

I just had the most spectacular day with my little boy.  Hopefully I can write it all before I pass out tired in bed.  We started the day with Owen's gym class, then I took the boys to meet Grandma, who then took Levi back to her house so that Owen and I could spend the weekend together.

First, we went into Micheals so that I could buy a pumpkin carving kit.  I also bought a frame (sorry hunny :) (inside joke)).  Then we went to Eckerts Farms, and had the most wonderful time!  We spent 3 hours playing and laughing.  We rode a tracker to see the pumpkin farm...it was breezy and sunny.  Someone even made the comment "wow, what a well behaved little boy". 

We left Eckerts, came home, took Mason for a walk then it was off to a Halloween party.  Owen is Bob the Builder....he walked into the building and loudly proclaimed "I'm Bob da Builder and Levi is Pooh!".  Levi wasn't with us, but he remembered his little brother. 

Here are some picts from our great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment